♥

""♥WELCOME TO MY BLOG.I HOPE YOUR VISIT IS PRODUCTIVE AND RELAXING.♥Ps:DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION THE BLOG TO YOUR FRIENDS,THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING THE BLOG AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY KISS♥""

❈ Respects the 4 friendship rules ❈

❈ Respects the 4 friendship rules ❈

THE DARKNESS

Each passing day that darkness is is pulling me
I have lost the will to change
Taking the path that leads to nowhere
The darkness is taking over
something i cannot repair
If it is to be broken
Drowning in the sorrow
I cannot give in
Take the fall and run to the heavens
Im never going to bow
Im never going to break
I will not fall
I will not fade
I was made to take your breathe away
Whenever my hope is lost
Thats my chance to run for cover
Light the fuse and burn it up
I dont want to change the world
I just want to make it colder
Watching the end
With our dying eyes
Tell me where forever lies

0 comments:

Post a Comment