♥

""♥WELCOME TO MY BLOG.I HOPE YOUR VISIT IS PRODUCTIVE AND RELAXING.♥Ps:DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION THE BLOG TO YOUR FRIENDS,THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING THE BLOG AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY KISS♥""

❈ Respects the 4 friendship rules ❈

❈ Respects the 4 friendship rules ❈

HEALTHY LEMON AND BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM

Well my friends, to this day do not know anyone .who said I do not like ice cream But some times we buy ice cream and they are not very healthy ,so why not make
our own healthy cream i hope you all will like it kiss and have a nice day.

Ingredients

3 cups blueberries (preferably fresh)
5 tablespoons sugar
3/4 cup plain yogurt (I used Greek)
1 lemon, zested and juiced

Wash and rinse the blueberries, ensuring all stems are removed. Combine the blueberries, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, and 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of sugar in a blender and purée until smooth. If you're using frozen blueberries, you can stir them with the sugar and allow them to thaw first.
You don't have to, but I would recommend running the blueberries through a sieve or a food mill to remove the bits of skin for a smoother texture. Totally personal preference, but I wish I'd taken the time to do that when I made these.
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon zest & juice, and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
You can assemble the popsicles in two ways. You can keep the blueberry mixture and the yogurt mixture separate, and spoon them into your moulds one at a time to create a layered or marbled effect. Or you can stir them together for a smoother popsicle.
I opted to stir them together, but just gently, so there are still some swirls of blueberry and yogurt throughout.

Freeze for about 5 hours. Enjoy!

Note: I didn't think to strain the blueberries after puréeing them, and I didn't really like the texture with the skins in there. Especially for what should be a smooth, creamy popsicle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment