♥

""♥WELCOME TO MY BLOG.I HOPE YOUR VISIT IS PRODUCTIVE AND RELAXING.♥Ps:DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION THE BLOG TO YOUR FRIENDS,THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING THE BLOG AND HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY KISS♥""

❈ Respects the 4 friendship rules ❈

❈ Respects the 4 friendship rules ❈

ICY BLUE HEART

My chest is getting cold,
I feel that my heart is freezing
I am forever blue,
Just like the sky,
All the rain that falls on you,
Is how I feel when I cry.

I am deep blue like the sea,
Barely breathing beneath the waves,
How lonely can one be?,
There's nothing left here to save.

This feeling is not once in a blue moon,
It lasts all day and night,
It's as deep as a blue lagoon,
With no end in sight.

The frosty air is so cold,
On this blue December night,
Here is what my future holds,
And I know it isn't right.

My whole life has been so blue,
With so many turns like a river,
The water is so cold now, too,
It makes me really shiver.

My future is so blue,
And this is my only end,
I want to tell you, I love you,
Because you're my only friend.
THANKS FOR READING
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment